Earth-friendly Leather Care
What does Earth-friendly (or Eco Friendly) Leather Care mean to us?
Our Ingredients –
- Instead of using petroleum products as solvent, we use the highest quality cold-pressed orange peel oil.
- Instead of using animal fats for conditioning oils, we use organic extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Instead of using silicones and petroleum waxes, we use natural beeswax and carnauba (palm tree) wax.
- Instead of using chemical dyes which contain chromium, arsenic, radium, lead or other hazardous materials for color, we use non-toxic earth and mineral pigments.
For more information on our ingredients and the chemistry behind our choices, read our blog post "What Goes Into Leather Polish?"
Our Packaging –
- All of our creams (Cleaner & Conditioner, Cream Polish, Water Resistant Cream) use Category 1 recyclable PETE containers with Aluminum recyclable lids.
- All of our Paste & Wax Polishes are packaged in recyclable steel tins.
- All of our labels are made from recyclable PET or paper.
- Whenever possible, we use recycled and recyclable shipping materials.
Our Ethos –
We make products that are good for your leather, good for the planet, and safe for the user. A big part of this statement is the science behind Pure Polish, and why it will make your leather last longer.