Earth-friendly Leather Care
What does Earth-friendly (or Eco Friendly) Leather Care mean to us?
Our Ingredients –
We use 100% biodegradable materials in each of our products:
- Instead of using petroleum products as solvent, we use the highest quality cold-pressed orange peel oil.
- Instead of using animal fats for conditioning oils, we use organic extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Instead of using silicones and petroleum waxes, we use natural beeswax and carnauba (palm tree) wax.
- Instead of using chemical dyes which contain chromium, arsenic, radium, lead or other hazardous materials for color, we use non-toxic earth and mineral pigments.
For more information on our ingredients and the chemistry behind our choices, read our blog post "What Goes Into Leather Polish?"
Our Packaging –
We aim for the best possible delivery experience, with the fewest breakages and leaks, while also being environmentally conscious.
- All of our creams (Cleaner & Conditioner, Cream Polish, Water Resistant Cream) use Category 1 recyclable PETE containers with Aluminum recyclable lids.
- All of our Paste & Wax Polishes are packaged in recyclable steel tins.
- All of our labels are made from recyclable PET or paper.
- Whenever possible, we use recycled and recyclable shipping materials.
Our Ethos –
We make products that are good for your leather, good for the planet, and safe for the user. A big part of this statement is the science behind Pure Polish, and why it will make your leather last longer.
We support "Slow Fashion" and sustainability, as it's core to who we are as a company. However, if you know of a way that we could do better, feel free to contact us and let us know. Thank you for your support!