Premium cotton shoe polishing cloth, perfect for application of leather cream polish, shoe polish paste/wax, and High Shine Shoe Polish Wax. This white polishing cloth is hand-cut and made from 100% tightly-woven cotton.
There is little-to-no stretch with this cloth, making it ideal for the final buffing process, delicate applications, and "mirror shines".
Follow the steps below to wrap the cloth tightly around your fingers, preparing for the application or buffing process.
1. Unwrap the cloth.
2. Unroll the cloth, and place two fingers of your dominant hand behind the broad-side of the cloth.
3. Wrap the excess cloth tightly around the back-side of your two fingers.
4. Twist the excess cloth into a thin braid, and pull to the front of your hand.
5. Wrap cloth around the front base of your two fingers, pull around the back.
6. Wrap cloth around the front base again, and pull to the back-side.
7. Tuck the excess cloth under the back-side wrap.
8. Ensure the front-side of the cloth is wrinkle-free to prevent streaking of wax while polishing or buffing.
It’s ok, still prefer other products. Mirror gloss is nice, but I do better with other products. And yes, I’ve read all of the instructions and even watched reviews on YouTube from pure polish owners and other users. But if you must have all natural products, this is the go to product for you. And it does smell like oranges. Lol
It does such a great job I ordered three of them. Thanks
I've been doing mirror shines for years with a cotten t-shirt, thinking a polishsing cloth like this was a gimmick. I'm glad I tried this cloth! The weave and thread are finer and tighter than a t-shirt, so it creates a smoother finer shine than a cotton t-shirt can. The t-shirt is coarse in comparison. This is defenitely worth having in your shoe shine kit if you like to mirror shine your dress shoes.