Vintage Church’s Semi Brogue Oxfords
Here’s a pair of 31 year old vintage Church’s “Custom Grade” semi-brogue oxfords that’s were brought back to life with the full range of our products. Laces by Fintoco.
The process that was used was as follows:
- First, use Leather Cleaner & Conditioner to pick up the dust, dirt, old waxes, and replenish the oils.
- Then, use our Burgundy Cream Polish to offer a nice protective layer all across the uppers, address any scuffs, and refresh the richness of the deep red / burgundy coloring.
- Horsehair brush thoroughly until a "warm glow" shine and the leather is soft to the touch.
- Add a thin layer of Burgundy Paste Wax for protection and additional color-depth on the toes and heels
- Finish with our High Shine for the final buffing and mirror.
Don’t they look fabulous for 31 years old and discarded as “too beat up”?